Today, an announcement had released by Vodafone NZ. That was about the FREE mobile data usage for limited period, saying that they will give free 100MB for first 3 month to new OnAccount (Post-pay) users.
By now, using the internet by mobile was not so common. As far as I know, many people in NZ have a simple mobile phone, just with calling, txting, and alarm etc. But nowadays, many smartphones like iPhone or BlackBerry or moble phones that have a connectivity to the net have released, giving the demand of data connection.
But the problem is, in NZ, there is no unlimited data usage plan. This means that, of course, the connectivity to the internet have a restriction and it seems to be critical especially for iPhone or BlackBerry.
I should say that the situation of the internet in NZ is out of date: very slow and very restricted. Even 100MB per month must be not enough for power-users, and may be for usual users, it is still meaningful because of its freebie. I hope it become the first step of the unlimited internet connection.
The figures show that four out of five countries increased their total CO2 output during the selected period. The total amount of CO2 emittion in the US, which produed most during the five countries, increased significantly from 4,817.5 in 1990 to 5,834.5 in 2002. In India, which was the lowest producer in 1990, it sharply increased, rising from 677.9 to 1,218.9 during 12 years. However, it decreased slightly in Russia, from 1,984.0 to 1,430.6.
In perspective of per capita metric tons, the figures show the same trend as the total. In every countries except Russia the amount of CO2 emission per capita increased slightly during the measured period, whereas it fell dramatically in Russia.
Are there any countries (other than NZ) that have sheep?
there is no jutification for (any member of the general public) having a gun for their own private use
* devastate : [verb] destroy or ruin (something)
* massacre: [noun] an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of people
* atrocity : [noun] an extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical violence or injury
* perspective : [noun] a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view
* reference : [noun] the action of mentioning or alluding to something
* criticism : [noun] the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes
* sarcasm : [noun] the use of irony to mock or convey contempt
* thick-skinned : [adjective] insensitive