[Discuss a memorable meal you have once had.]
You should say:
- when you had the meal
- what you had
and explain why it was memorable.
- No one liked it except …
- It was the first time I had eaten it.
- It was the first time my eating it.
[The Method for writing an essay]
- Read the Topic
- Apply the structure (Introduction -> Body (1, 2, 3) -> conclusion)
[CAN TOURISM CONTRIBUTE TO INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING?]
Tourism has a significant role to play in the promotion of international understanding. When people travel they get expose to a wide variety of experiences. It is these experiences that contribute to the breakdown of racism and the international stereotypes. The purpose of this essay is to examine weather tourism can contribute to international understanding.
- authentic : [adjective] of undisputed origin; genuine
- curious : [adjective] eager to know or learn something
- credibility : [noun] the quality of being trusted and believed in