- What is the most enjoyable job you have [ had | done ]?
- What is the most [ physically | mentally ] demanding job you’ve done?
- What is the most boring job you’ve done?
had & done
the job you [ have | do ]
- had -> Long term
- done -> Short term (housework etc.)
- Begin a doctor was very interesting for me.
- I wouldn’t say that I love my work but the one at the top of my list was …
- … at the end of the day I was totally exhausted
- I was very lucky my mother did anything so I didn’t have to lift a finger.
- I’ve always been [ interested in food | into cooking ]
- I don’t want to tell you this but …
- I hate to admit it but …
- I wish I was better with housework but …
- I wish I could say that I’m a tidy person but the truth is, [I’m the opposite | I …]
- I wish I could say that I always do my housework but the truth is, I sometimes forget.
- I was responsible for …
- I had responsibility for …
- I have experience in Ving …
- I worked for …
- I have skills in (Ving) …
- I have gained skill in (Ving) …
- I specialized in (Ving) …
… [proposition] -> V+ing
… in Ving
… for Ving
Working Conditions Expressions
- working long hours
- having bad relationship with colleagues
- doing repetitive, monotonous work
- I’m always under a lot of stress.
- … causes stress
- … leads to stress
- spend time
- hang out : spend time relaxing or enjoying oneself
- physically demanding
- mentally demanding
- be responsible for
- apply for a job
- experience in a job
- an attitude to work
- work for a company
- skill in
- specialize in
- prerequisites for a job
- * prerequisites : [noun] a thing that is required as a prior condition for something else to happen or exist
- * colleague : [noun] a person with whom one works, esp. in a profession or business
- * repetitive : [adjective] containing or characterized by repetition, esp. when unnecessary or tiresome
- * monotonous : [adjective] dull, tedious, and repetitious; lacking in variety and interest
- * tertiary : [adjective] third in order or level : relating to or denoting education at a level beyond that provided by schools, esp. that provided by a college or university
- * enthusiastic : [adjective] having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval